We LOVED having the opportunity to get to know Nic and Morgan while working with them over the past year! They are such a sweet, adorable couple, and we had been looking forward to their wedding for quite some time because we knew it was going to be such a special day! Their wedding day was absolutely beautiful!! It was a gorgeous, sunny day at the end of April. Their families were as sweet as could be, and everyone was overjoyed for these two. Ironwood made for an amazing reception venue, as they have multiple gorgeous locations for portraits, including the front porch, the big house, and the golf course with a pond. So perfect. Here were some of our favorite parts of the day:
- Morgan's first look with her dad - this is always one of my favorite parts of the day that makes me tear up!
- Their beautiful Christ-centered ceremony. Their pastor was their campus minister, and he started the year that Morgan and Nic were freshmen. It was so special to watch someone marry them who knows them so well and has watched their relationship develop through the years!
- I loved seeing all of their details come together, especially Morgan's entire look! I was in love with Morgan's ball gown! Just look at it in the pictures below! I also loved the braid in her hair, which was significant because the first time Nic complimented her hair when they were dating, she was wearing a braid in it - too cute!
- They had scripture verses all over the reception room and some at the church as well! We really loved that their focus was on the Lord and having Him at the center of their marriage.
- We hear a lot of toasts, and we have to say that the toasts at their wedding were top notch! We repeatedly heard the theme of how faithful Nic and Morgan are and how much their marriage is going to be a witness for this fallen world, which is so very true! There was a huge focus on how their marriage and relationship will point others to Christ, which is ultimately what we are all striving towards.
- They allocated so much time to portraits with us, which was wonderful because we were able to get a huge variety of pictures! We had perfect, soft lighting at sunset for some photos by the pond on the golf course, and Nic and Morgan are so sweet together that we didn't want to stop taking pictures!
We are so incredibly happy for the two of them! Their love story makes us smile and reminisce on our own, since we also got married shortly after graduating from college. It's been a blessing for us to get married young and start off life together right away, and we're certain it will be for them as well! Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Braxton!! Here are some of our favorites from their day!
CHURCH: Christ Presbyterian Church in Greenville, NC
VENUE: Ironwood Country Club in Greenville, NC
MAKEUP: Rachel Anderson
HAIR: Beverly Mills from Mills Hair Studio
FLOWERS: Family friends
DJ: Taylor Carey
CAKE: Paige Smith